Remittances and the Macroeconomy: The Case of Small Island Developing States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea F. Presbitero & Nikola L. Spatafora, 2017.
"Remittances and Vulnerability in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 1-23.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Nikola Spatafora, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 93, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giulia Bettin & Andrea F Presbitero & Nikola Spatafora, 2014. "Remittances and Vulnerability in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Bettin, Giulia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Spatafora, Nikola, 2014. "Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6812, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:54:y:2018:i:3:p:481-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018.
"The Impact of Natural Disasters on Remittances to Low- and Middle-Income Countries,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 481-500, March.
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "The Impact of Natural Disasters on Remittances to Low- and Middle-income Countries," CSEF Working Papers 431, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "The Impact of Natural Disasters on Remittances to Low- and Middle-income Countries," Development Working Papers 393, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 May 2016.
- Giulia Bettin & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "The impact of natural disasters on remittances to low- and middle-income countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 120, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Deodat E. Adenutsi & Meshach J. Aziakpono & Matthew K. Ocran, 2011.
"The Changing Impact Of Macroeconomic Environment On Remittance Inflows In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Academic Research in Economics,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 3(2 (July)), pages 136-167.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E. & Aziakpono, Meshach J. & Ocran, Matthew K., 2011. "The changing impact of macroeconomic environment on remittance inflows in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 37067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Díaz, Violeta & Soydemir, Gökçe, 2013. "Regional foreclosures and Mexican remittances: Evidence from the housing market crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 74-86.
- L. De & J. Gaillard & W. Friesen & F. Smith, 2015. "Remittances in the face of disasters: a case study of rural Samoa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 653-672, June.
More about this item
Keywordsremittances; natural disasters; small island developing states; migration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.