Fiscal Policy Design in Low-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dambisa Moyo & David Stasavage, 1999. "Are cash budgets a cure for excess fiscal deficits (and at what cost)?," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Atish Ghosh & Steven Phillips, 1998. "Warning: Inflation May Be Harmful to Your Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(4), pages 672-710, December.
- David Stasavage and Dambisa Moyo, 1999. "Are cash budgets a cure for excess fiscal deficits (and at what cost)?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1999-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fozzard, Adrian & Foster, Mick, 2001. "Changing Approaches to Public Expenditure Management in Low-income Aid Dependent Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goran Hyden, 2005. "Working Paper 80 - Making Public Sector Management Work for Africa: Back to the Drawing - Board," Working Paper Series 215, African Development Bank.
- Buffie, Edward & Adam, Christopher & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008.
"Riding the wave: Monetary responses to aid surges in low-income countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1378-1395, November.
- Edward Buffie & Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Catherine Patillo, 2006. "Riding the Wave: Monetary Responses to Aid Surges in Low-Income Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Xavier Debrun & Peter S. Heller & Theo Thomas & Menachem Katz & Isabell Adenauer & Taline Koranchelian, 2006.
"Making Fiscal Space Happen; Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid,"
IMF Working Papers
06/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Heller, Peter S. & Katz, Menachem & Debrun, Xavier & Thomas, Theo & Koranchelian, Taline & Adenauer, Isabell, 2006. "Making Fiscal Space Happen! Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 125, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 80 - Making Public Sector Management Work for Africa: Back to the Drawing - Board," Working Paper Series 2214, African Development Bank.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Emanuele Baldacci & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2002. "Expenditure Composition, Fiscal Adjustment, and Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Annalisa Fedelino & Alina Kudina, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability in African HIPC Countries; A Policy Dilemma?," IMF Working Papers 03/187, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Macro-economic stabilization; Sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .