Allocation Mechanism Of Equalization Fund In Indonesia: Current Condition And Alternative Proposals Of Specific Grant In Sub National Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah & Zia Qureshi & Amaresh Bagchi & Brian Binder & Heng-fu Zou, 1994. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations in Indonesia: issues and reform options," CEMA Working Papers 474, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Publications - Reports 14632, The World Bank Group.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
- Daniel Edevbaro, 1997. "Promoting Education within the Context of a Neo-Patrimonial State: The Case of Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1997-123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiskaldezentralisierung - Optionen und Handlungsfelder fÃ¼r die kÃ¼nftige deutsche Entwicklungspolitik und insbesondere die Arbeit der GTZ," Working Papers 04-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manasan, Rosario G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Laya, Jaime C. & Avila, Antonio, 1996. "Local Government Units` Access to the Private Capital Markets," Discussion Papers DP 1996-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David Wildasin, 1996. "Introduction: Fiscal Aspects of Evolving Federations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(2), pages 121-135, May.
- -, 2012. "Decentralization and reform in Latin America: improving intergovernmental relations," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2028 edited by Edward Elgar, July.
- Serdar Yilmaz & Varsha Venugopal, 2011. "Obstacles to Decentralization in Ethiopia: Political Controls versus Discretion and Accountability," Chapters, in: Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & François Vaillancourt (ed.), Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kodrat Wibowo & Astia Dendi & Zulhanif, 2011. "Is a Specific Grant Really ”Specific”?: Case of Indonesian Provinces, 2003 – 2010," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201109, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2011.
- Shah, Anwar & Thompson, Theresa, 2004. "Implementing decentralized local governance: a treacherous road with potholes, detours, and road closures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3353, The World Bank.
- Ludovick Leon Shirima, 2006. "Fiscal Equalization Formula Design for the Republic of Rwanda," EcoMod2006 272100083, EcoMod.
- Christopher Silver & Iwan Azis & Larry Schroeder, 2001. "Intergovernmental Transfers And Decentralisation In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 345-362.
- World Bank, 2011. "Sudan - Public Expenditure Tracking Survey (PETS) : Case Study of the Health Sector," World Bank Publications - Reports 12265, The World Bank Group.
- Goldschmit, Ariela & Cetrángolo, Oscar, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization: increasing social cohesion among widely disparate territorial units," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2029, July.
- Ter-Minassian, Teresa & Jiménez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Macroeconomic challenges of fiscal decentralization," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2032, July.
- Jun Ma, 1997. "Intergovernmental fiscal transfer in nine countries : lessons for developingcountries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1822, The World Bank.
- Blane Lewis, 2001. "The New Indonesian Equalisation Transfer," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 325-343.
- Hal Hill, 2002. "Spatial Disparities in Developing East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 16(1), pages 10-35, May.
- Smoke, Paul & Lewis, Blane D., 1996. "Fiscal decentralization in Indonesia: A new approach to an old idea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1281-1299, August.
- Gómez Sabaini, Juan Carlos & Jiménez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "The financing of subnational governments," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2030, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAllocation Mechanism; Transfer; Sub National; Public Finance;
All these keywords.
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2012-03-14 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Arief Anshory Yusuf (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.