Transnationalism and integration: Complements or Substitutes?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilgili, Ö. & Siegel, M., 2014. "To return permanently or to return temporarily?: Explaining migrants' intentions," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- de Haas, Hein, 2009. "Mobility and Human Development," MPRA Paper 19176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilgili, Ö., 2013. "The links between economic integration and remittances behaviour of migrants in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hein de Haas, 2009. "Mobility and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; transnational migrants; integration; the Netherlands; transnational practices;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .