Forest Management in an Urbanizing Landscape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glen W. Armstrong & William E. Phillips, 1989. "The Optimal Timing of Land Use Changes From Forestry to Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 125-134, March.
- K. E. McConnell & J. N. Daberkow & I. W. Hardie, 1983. "Planning Timber Production with Evolving Prices and Costs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 292-299.
More about this item
Keywordsurban growth; increasing residential rents; forest management practices;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-01-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-01-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .