Growth, Poverty and Inequality: From Washington Consensus to Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina Wieser, 2011. "Determinants of the Growth Elasticity of Poverty Reduction. Why the Impact on Poverty Reduction is Large in Some Developing Countries and Small in Others," WIFO Working Papers 406, WIFO.
- Sumangala Damodaran, 2015. "The Chimera of Inclusive Growth: Informality, Poverty and Inequality in India in the Post-Reform Period," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(5), pages 1213-1224, September.
- Carrera Troyano, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013.
"Tres décadas de economía, ideología económica y políticas en la evolución de la pobreza y la desigualdad en América Latina
[Three decades of economics, economic ideology and policies in the evoluti," MPRA Paper 51867, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Agustin Redonda, 2016. "Tax Expenditures and Sustainability. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1603, Council on Economic Policies.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic policy; pro-poor policies; inclusive growth; World Bank; Washington Consensus;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-11-20 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HAP-2010-11-20 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .