Growth, Poverty and Inequality: From Washington Consensus to Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrera Troyano, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013.
"Tres décadas de economía, ideología económica y políticas en la evolución de la pobreza y la desigualdad en América Latina
[Three decades of economics, economic ideology and policies in the evoluti," MPRA Paper 51867, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Christina Wieser, 2011. "Determinants of the Growth Elasticity of Poverty Reduction. Why the Impact on Poverty Reduction is Large in Some Developing Countries and Small in Others," WIFO Working Papers 406, WIFO.
- Sumangala Damodaran, 2015. "The Chimera of Inclusive Growth: Informality, Poverty and Inequality in India in the Post-Reform Period," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(5), pages 1213-1224, September.
- Agustin Redonda, 2016. "Tax Expenditures and Sustainability. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1603, Council on Economic Policies.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic policy; pro-poor policies; inclusive growth; World Bank; Washington Consensus;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-11-20 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HAP-2010-11-20 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.