Report NEP-HAP-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2010. "The Metrics of Human Rights: Complementarities of the Human Development and Capabilities Approach," Economic Rights Working Papers 14, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Mathias Sinning & Shane Worner, 2010. "Inter-ethnic Marriage and Partner Satisfaction," Ruhr Economic Papers 0221, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2010. "Living Standard and Economic Growth: A Fresh Look at the Relationship Through The Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers id:3161, eSocialSciences.
- Mary C. Daly & Andrew J. Oswald & Daniel J. Wilson & Stephen Wu, 2010. "The happiness - suicide paradox," Working Paper Series 2010-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ioannis Kaplanis, 2010. "Wage Effects from Changes in Local Human Capital in Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0039, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, 2010. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality: From Washington Consensus to Inclusive Growth," Working Papers 100, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1634956 is not listed on IDEAS anymore