Report NEP-FDG-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Antonio, Paradiso, 2010. "How to offset the negative trend growth rate in the Italian economy?," MPRA Paper 26557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norman Gemmell, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework," Working Papers id:3163, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "External Debt and Growth in Developing Countries: A Sensitivity and Causal Analysis," Working Papers id:3151, eSocialSciences.
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, 2010. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality: From Washington Consensus to Inclusive Growth," Working Papers 100, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Public Ownership of Banks and Economic Growth – The Role of Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_41, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2010. "The impact of creativity on growth in German regions," MPRA Paper 26573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stankov, Petar, 2010. "Deregulation, economic growth and growth acceleration," MPRA Paper 26485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 160, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2010. "On the Latin American Growth Paradox: A Hindsight into the Golden Age," LEM Papers Series 2010/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2010. "Financial Stability, Regulatory Buffers, and Economic Growth: Some Postrecession Regulatory Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_637, Levy Economics Institute.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2010. "Living Standard and Economic Growth: A Fresh Look at the Relationship Through The Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers id:3161, eSocialSciences.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The Great Recession: US dynamics and spillovers to the world economy," Working papers 17, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.