Cultural Variation in the Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katzner, Donald W., 2001. "Explaining the Japanese economic miracle," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 303-319, August.
- Blinder Alan S., 1993. "A Simple Note on the Japanese Firm," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 238-255, September.
- Donald W. Katzner, 1999. "Western Economics and the Economy of Japan," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 503-521, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; firm; decision making;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-03-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2005-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.