Indicators on gender pay equality: the Belgian presidency's report
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2006.
"Industry Wage Differentials, Unobserved Ability, and Rent-Sharing: Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data, 1995-2002,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2387, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006. "Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing : Evidence from matched worker-firm data, 1995-2002," Working Paper Research 90, National Bank of Belgium.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011.
"Inter‐Industry Wage Differentials: How Much Does Rent Sharing Matter?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(4), pages 691-717, July.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2009. "Inter-industry wage differentials: how much does rent sharing matter?," Working Paper Series 1103, European Central Bank.
- Philip Du Caju & François Ryckx & Ilan Tojerow, 2009. "Inter-industry wage differentials : How much does rent sharing matter ?," Working Paper Research 180, National Bank of Belgium.
- François Rycx & Philip Du Caju, 2011. "Inter-industry wage differentials: How much does rent sharing matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245697, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011. "Inter-industry wage differentials: How much does rent sharing matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/138898, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Philip Du Caju & Ilan Tojerow, 2009. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials :How much does rent sharing matter ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245783, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2007. "Education and Gender Wage Differentials in Portugal: What Can We Learn From an Age Cohort Analysis?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0701, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pilar Gonzalez & Luis Delfim Santos & Maria Clementina Santos, 2009. "Education and gender wage differentials in Portugal: what can we learn from an age cohort analysis?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 263-278.
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2005. "The Gender Wage Gap in Portugal: Recent Evolution and Decomposition," CEF.UP Working Papers 0505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.