Long-term returns in stochastic interest rate models: convergence in law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaefer, Stephen M. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1984. "A Two-Factor Model of the Term Structure: An Approximate Analytical Solution," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 413-424, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Juan, 2009. "Long time behaviour of stochastic interest rate models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 459-463, June.
- Gabriel Faraud & Stéphane Goutte, 2012. "Bessel bridges decomposition with varying dimension. Applications to finance," Working Papers hal-00694126, HAL.
- Griselda Deelstra, 2000. "Long-term returns in stochastic interest rate models: applications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7590, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rogers, L. C. G. & Stummer, Wolfgang, 2000. "Consistent fitting of one-factor models to interest rate data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 45-63, August.
- Zhang, Zhenzhong & Tong, Jinying & Hu, Liangjian, 2016. "Long-term behavior of stochastic interest rate models with Markov switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 320-326.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/7580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .