El gasto en cuidados médicos de las familias uruguayas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pereyra, Andrés & Rossi, Máximo & Triunfo, Patricia, 2003. "El gasto en cuidados médicos de las familias uruguayas," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(277), pages 43-79, enero-mar.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Miles & Máximo Rossi, 1999. "Geographic concentration and structure of wages in developing countries: the case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1399, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gandelman, Néstor, 2010. "Property rights and chronic diseases: Evidence from a natural experiment in Montevideo, Uruguay 1990-2006," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, pages 159-167.
- Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2004. "Gastar en Cuidados Médicos: ¿Es un Lujo para los Montevideanos?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0604, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Néstor Gandelman, 2008. "Titling and Chronic Diseases: Evidence from A Natural Experiment in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3332, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2004. "El Estado de Salud del Adulto Mayor en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1404, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:2201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.