Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1993. "Reforming the japanese distribution system: will it boost exports to Japan?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Miyagiwa, K., 1991. "Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-04, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2012. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1431-1455, November.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2009.
"Imports, pass-through, and the structure of retail markets,"
Kiel Working Papers
1556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009. "Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Odagiri, Tokumi & Riethmuller, Paul, 2000.
"Japan's Large Scale Retail Store Law: a cause of concern for food exporters?,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Odagiri, Tokumi & Riethmuller, Paul, 2000. "Japan's Large Scale Retail Store Law: a cause of concern for food exporters?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy ; retail prices ; demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:91-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .