Reforming the japanese distribution system: will it boost exports to Japan?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Miyagiwa, K., 1991. "Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-04, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Miyagiwa, K., 1991. "Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?," Working Papers 91-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2009.
"Imports, pass-through, and the structure of retail markets,"
Kiel Working Papers
1556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009. "Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Odagiri, Tokumi & Riethmuller, Paul, 2000.
"Japan's Large Scale Retail Store Law: a cause of concern for food exporters?,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Odagiri, Tokumi & Riethmuller, Paul, 2000. "Japan's Large Scale Retail Store Law: a cause of concern for food exporters?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 55-65, January.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2012. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1431-1455, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:5:y:1993:i:4:p:321-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.