Assets of Cyprus Households: Lessons from the first Cyprus Survey of Consumer Finances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Haliassos & Christis Hassapis & Alex Karagrigoriou & George Kyriacou & Michalis C. Michael & George Syrichas, 2001. "Assets of Cyprus Households: Lessons from the First Cyprus Survey of Consumer Finances," Working Papers 0205, Central Bank of Cyprus.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ete:ceswps:ces9805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2000. "Household Portfolios in Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Haliassos and Alexander Michaelides, 2001. "Calibration and Computation of Household Portfolio Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- James Banks & Tanner, Tanner, 2000. "Household portfolios in the UK," IFS Working Papers W00/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Luigi Guiso & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2000. "Household Portfolios: An International Comparison," CSEF Working Papers 48, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Carol C. Bertaut & Martha Starr-McCluer, 2000. "Household portfolios in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgia Antoniou & Christiana Argyridou & Michael Haliassos & Alex Karagrigoriou & George Kyriacou & Michalis C. Michael & Maria Papagheorgiou & George Syrichas, 2004. "Assets and Debts of Cyprus Households: Changes between the 1999 and 2002 Cyprus Surveys of Consumer Finances," Working Papers 0412, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Michael Haliassos & Christis Hassapis & Alex Karagrigoriou & George Kyriacou & Michalis C. Michael & George Syrichas, 2003.
"Debts of Cyprus Households: Lessons from the First Cyprus Survey of Consumer Finances,"
0305, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Michael Haliassos & Christis Hassapis & Alex Karagrigoriou & George Kyriacou & Michalis C. Michael & George Syrichas, 2003. "Debts of Cyprus Households: Lessons from the First Cyprus Survey of Consumer Finances," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2009. "Household Asset Portfolio Diversification: Evidence from the Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200908, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Mathias Sommer, 2005. "Trends in German householdsâ€™ portfolio behavior - assessing the importance of age- and cohort-effects," MEA discussion paper series 05082, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Michael Haliassos & Pany Karamanou & Constantinos Ktoris & George Syrichas, 2008. "Mortgage Debt, Social Customs,and Financial Innovation," Working Papers 2008-2, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Alex Karagrigoriu & Ilia Vonta, 2006. "On Distributional Changes of Financial Characteristics in Cyprus: What Does the Survey of Consumer Finances Say?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 30(4), pages 380-403.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/econ/en .