The impact of emigration on real wages in Ireland 1850-1914
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, George & Hatton, Timothy J. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 1993. "The Impact of Emigration on Real Wages in Ireland 1850-1914," CEPR Discussion Papers 854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joakim Ruist & Arne Bigsten, 2013.
"Wage Effects of Labour Migration with International Capital Mobility,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 31-47, January.
- Ruist, Joakim & Bigsten, Arne, 2010. "Wage Effects of Labor Migration with International Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 464, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010.
"The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsWages--Ireland--History; Ireland--Emigration and immigration--Economic aspects;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:199326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.