The impact of emigration on real wages in Ireland 1850-1914
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, George & Hatton, Timothy J. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 1993. "The Impact of Emigration on Real Wages in Ireland 1850-1914," CEPR Discussion Papers 854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joakim Ruist & Arne Bigsten, 2013.
"Wage Effects of Labour Migration with International Capital Mobility,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 31-47, January.
- Ruist, Joakim & Bigsten, Arne, 2010. "Wage Effects of Labor Migration with International Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 464, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010.
"The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsWages--Ireland--History; Ireland--Emigration and immigration--Economic aspects;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:199326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .