Right in Principle and in Practice: A Review of the Social and Economic Returns to Investing in Children
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspublic expenditures; public investment; economic growth; equity; poverty reduction; early childhood development; health; education; social protection; children’s rights;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Maria Clara Osorio to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .