When the Global Crisis and Youth Bulge Collide: Double the Jobs Trouble for Youth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Sarno, Lucio & Tsiakas, Ilias & Ulloa, Barbara, 2016. "What drives international portfolio flows?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-72.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "On the relationship between energy consumption, productivity and economic growth: Evidence from Algeria, Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:278-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilie Bécault & Axel Marx, 2015. "International Climate Finance to developing countries. Taking stock of the variety of bilateral, private and hybrid financing initiatives," BeFinD Working Papers 0109, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- El-Geneidy, Ahmed & Levinson, David & Diab, Ehab & Boisjoly, Genevieve & Verbich, David & Loong, Charis, 2016.
"The cost of equity: Assessing transit accessibility and social disparity using total travel cost,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 302-316.
- Ahmed El-Geneidy & David Levinson & Ehab Diab & Genevieve Boisjoly & David Verbich & Charis Loong, 2015. "The cost of equity: Assessing transit accessibility and social disparity using total travel cost," Working Papers 000140, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Adnan RASHID & Naveed YOUSAF, 2015. "Linkage of financial development with electricity-growth, nexus of India and Pakistan," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(34), pages 151-160, November.
- Quirapas, Mary Ann Joy Robles & Lin, Htet & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar Sim & Brahim, Sahara & Santos, Diane, 2015. "Ocean renewable energy in Southeast Asia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 799-817.
More about this item
Keywordsyouth employment; youth bulge; jobs; crisis recovery; development policy;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .