Competition Builds Trust
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust & Insurance Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1207, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2012.
- Michael T. Rauh & Giulio Seccia, 2014. "Honesty and Trade," Working Papers 2014-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Hiller, Victor & Verdier, Thierry, 2014.
"Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 93-112.
- Victor Hiller & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109503, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-12-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-12-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:patrick_francois-2009-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.