Recognition and legal Forms of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Critical Analysis from a Comparative Law Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & De Schutter, Olivier & Hudon, Marek & Mathijs, Erik & Annaert, Bernd & Avermaete, Tessa & Bleeckx, Thomas & de Callataÿ, Charlotte & De Snijder, Pepijn & Fernández-Wulff, Paula &, 2017. "The Governance Features of Social Enterprise and Social Network Activities of Collective Food Buying Groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 123-135.
- Adam Stefan & Amstutz Jeremias & Enrico Cavedon & Wüthrich Bernadette & Avilés Gregorio & Ferrari Domenico & Crivelli Luca & Gafner Anja & Greppi Spartaco & Schmitz Daniela & Zoebeli Daniel, 2016. "Work Integration Social Enterprises in Switzerland," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 509-539, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial enterprise; Social economy; Cooperatives; Comparative law; Non-profit corporate governance;
All these keywords.
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-01-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2016-01-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HME-2016-01-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2016-01-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2016-01-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-01-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpeu:1582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Barbara Franchini (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.