Recognition and legal Forms of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Critical Analysis from a Comparative Law Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dedeurwaerdere, Tom & De Schutter, Olivier & Hudon, Marek & Mathijs, Erik & Annaert, Bernd & Avermaete, Tessa & Bleeckx, Thomas & de Callataÿ, Charlotte & De Snijder, Pepijn & Fernández-Wulff, Paula &, 2017. "The Governance Features of Social Enterprise and Social Network Activities of Collective Food Buying Groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 123-135.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial enterprise; Social economy; Cooperatives; Comparative law; Non-profit corporate governance;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2016-01-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2016-01-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HME-2016-01-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2016-01-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2016-01-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-01-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpeu:1582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Franchini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/euricit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .