Report NEP-HME-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irena Petrovic & Slobodan Cvejic, 2015. "Social and Political Embeddedness of Argenina�s Worker-Recuperated Enterprises: A Brief History and Current Trends," Euricse Working Papers 1580, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Ana Bela Nunes & Carlos Bastien, 2015. "Os economistas marxistas portugueses e a teoria das crises económicas," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2015/57, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Marcelo Vieta, 2015. "The Italian Road to Creating Worker Cooperatives from Worker Buyouts: Italy�s Worker-Recuperated Enterprises and the Legge Marcora Framework," Euricse Working Papers 1578, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- China Mills, Diego Zavaleta and Kim Samuel, 2014. "Shame, Humiliation and Social Isolation: Missing Dimensions of Poverty and Suffering Analysis," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp071, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Nuhu, Ahmed Salim, 2015. "Intra-Household Bargaining and Child Health Outcomes: Do Domestic Violence Laws Matter?," MPRA Paper 68630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Fici, 2015. "Recognition and legal Forms of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Critical Analysis from a Comparative Law Perspective," Euricse Working Papers 1582, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Hoseini, Mohammad, 2015. "Value-Addes Tax and Shadow Economy : the Role of Input-Output Linkages (revision of CentER Discussion Paper 2013-036)," Discussion Paper 2015-058, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 889, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2015. "Comunit� e cooperazione: l�evoluzione delle cooperative verso nuovi modelli di partecipazione democratica dei cittadini alla gestione dei servizi pubblici," Euricse Working Papers 1577, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Lavy, Victor & Sand, Edith, 2015. "On The Origins of Gender Human Capital Gaps: Short and Long Term Consequences of Teachers’ Stereotypical Biases," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1085, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850-1913," LEM Papers Series 2014/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roberto Mota Navarro & Hern'an Larralde Ridaura, 2016. "A detailed heterogeneous agent model for a single asset financial market with trading via an order book," Papers 1601.00229, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "Various approaches to measuring business innovation: their relevance for capturing social innovation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1554, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Giovanis, Eleftheris, 2015. "Does Teleworking affect Housework Division and Improve the Well-Being of Couples?," MPRA Paper 68668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteve Dot Jutgla & Montserrat Pallares-Barbera, "undated". "Patrimonio Industrial, Revitalización Económica Y Compacidad Urbana En El Poblenou-22@Barcelona ¿Un Nuevo Modelo Barcelona?," Working Paper 360626, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp098.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Joel Perlmann & Patrick Nevada, 2015. "The US Census Asks About Race and Ethnicity: 1980-2020," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-8, Levy Economics Institute.