Report NEP-HME-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellis Scharfenaker & Gregor Semieniuk, 2015. "A Statistical Equilibrium Approach to the Distribution of Profit Rates," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2015-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Lance Taylor & Ozlem Omer & Armon Rezai, 2015. "Wealth Concentration, Income Distribution, and Alternatives for the USA," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2015-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz, 2016. "A Statistical Model of Inequality," Papers 1601.04093, arXiv.org.
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Storm, Hugo, 2015. "Pricing behaviour of cooperatives and investor-owned dairies in a spatial market setting," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212681, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2015. "Comunit� e cooperazione: l�evoluzione delle cooperative verso nuovi modelli di partecipazione democratica dei cittadini alla gestione dei servizi pubblici," Euricse Working Papers 1577, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Caroline de la Porte & Patrick Emmenegger, 2016. "The Court of Justice of the European Union and fixed-term workers: still fixed, but at least equal," Working Papers 14767, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- Mariacristina Rossi & Eva Sierminska, 2015. "Housing Decisions, Family Types and Gender: A Look across LIS Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 815, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sergio Nisticò, 2016. "Some notes on Gossen’s ‘submerged and forgotten’ approach to consumption and time," Working Papers 2016-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Antonio Fici, 2015. "Recognition and legal Forms of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Critical Analysis from a Comparative Law Perspective," Euricse Working Papers 1582, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Irena Petrovic & Slobodan Cvejic, 2015. "Social and Political Embeddedness of Argenina�s Worker-Recuperated Enterprises: A Brief History and Current Trends," Euricse Working Papers 1580, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2014. "Financial deregulation and the 2007-08 US financial crisis," Working papers wpaper49, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2014. "Neo-mercantilism, inequality, financialisation and the euro crises," Working papers wpaper27, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2016. "Did policy reforms really decrease inequalities of access to French higher education? A comparison between Generation 1998 and 2010," Working Papers of BETA 2016-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.