The elicitation of time preferences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vischer, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert G., 2013.
"Validating an ultra-short survey measure of patience,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 142-145.
- Vischer, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert G., 2013. "Validating an Ultra-Short Survey Measure of Patience," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 142-145.
- Thomas Vischer & Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Jürgen Schupp & Uwe Sunde & Gert G. Wagner, 2012. "Validating an Ultra-Short Survey Measure of Patience," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 499, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Vischer, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas J. & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert G., 2013. "Validating an ultra-short survey measure of patience," Munich Reprints in Economics 19711, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David J. Hardisty & Katherine F. Thompson & David H. Krantz & Elke U. Weber, 2013. "How to measure time preferences: An experimental comparison of three methods," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(3), pages 236-249, May.
- Oksana Tokarchuk, 2008. "Construction of time preference: an investigation of the role of elicitation method in experimental elicitation of time preference," DISA Working Papers 0808, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Nov 2008.
- Meyer, Andrew G., 2015. "The impacts of elicitation mechanism and reward size on estimated rates of time preference," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 132-148.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2007. "Choice Over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 2993, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.