Report NEP-EXP-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences And The Dynamics Of Free Riding In Public Good Experiments," Discussion Papers 2008-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Björn Vollan, 2008. "Kinship and friendship in a trust game with third party punishment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Tim C. Salmon, 2008. "Individual Behavior In Auctions with Price Proportional Benefits," Working Papers wp2008_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hannes Koppel & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "Inefficient but Effective? A field experiment on the effectiveness of direct and indirect transfer mechanisms," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200802, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth, 2008. "Prior-Free Optimality and Satisficing - A Common Framework and its Experimental Implementation -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Jianying Qiu, 2008. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2008. "The Ostrich and its Conscience: Information in Dictator and Impunity Games," Working Papers 009, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2008. "Indenture as a Self-Enforced Contract Device: An Experimental Test," Working Papers 002, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Scatasta, Sara & Sturm, Bodo, 2008. "Does Mandatory Labeling of Genetically Modified Food Grant Consumers the Right to Know? Evidence from an Economic Experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2008. "Giving it now or later: altruism and discounting," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gerlinde Fellner & Gabriele K. Lünser, 2008. "Cooperation in local and global groups," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp122, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- R. Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Kurt Schnier, 2008. "Individual Behaavior and Bidding Heterogeneity in Sealed Bid Auctions Where the Number of Bidders is Unknown," Working Papers wp2008_07_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "The elicitation of time preferences," CEEL Working Papers 0806, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gastón A. Giordana, 2008. "Wealthy people do better? Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Time Preference Heterogeneity and the Effect of Wealth in Renewable Common-Pool Resources Exploitation," Working Papers 08-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Games of Capacity Allocation in Many-to-One Matching with an Aftermarket," Working Papers 0802, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Ryan & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Measuring “Awareness of Environmental Consequences”: Two Scales and Two Interpretations," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-10, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Adeline Delavande & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Eliciting Subjective Expectations in Internet Surveys," Working Papers 589, RAND Corporation Publications Department.