Prior-Free Optimality and Satisficing - A Common Framework and its Experimental Implementation -
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSatisficing; bounded rationality; optimality;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-07-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2008-07-20 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-07-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-07-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .