Introduction to the Phillips Machine and the Analogue Computing Tradition in Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Zambelli, 2011.
"Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems As Coupled Oscillators,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 608-633, July.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Flexible Accelerator Economic Systems as Coupled Oscillators," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1004, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Richard Stone, 1951. "Simple Transaction Models, Information and Computing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 67-84.
- William C. Brainard & Herbert E. Scarf, 2000. "How to Compute Equilibrium Prices in 1891," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1272, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert W. Dimand & John Geanakoplos, 2005. "Celebrating Irving Fisher," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 3-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .