South German Silver, European Textiles, and Venetian Trade with the Levant and Ottoman Empire, c. 1370 to c. 1720: A non-mercantilist approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsVenice; Levant; Ottoman Empire; South Germany; Antwerp; Portugal; England; Asia; East Indies; balance of payments; gold; silver; international trade;
All these keywords.
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2006-06-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2006-06-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-06-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RePEc Maintainer (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.