Admissibility and Minimaxity of Benchmarked Shrinkage Estimators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- G. Datta & M. Ghosh & R. Steorts & J. Maples, 2011. "Bayesian benchmarking with applications to small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 574-588, November.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Strawderman, William E., 2007. "On minimaxity and admissibility of hierarchical Bayes estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 829-851, April.
- Frey, Jesse & Cressie, Noel, 2003. "Some results on constrained Bayes estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 389-399, December.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Tiller, Richard, 2006. "Small-Area Estimation With StateSpace Models Subject to Benchmark Constraints," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1387-1397, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2011cf809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .