On the behavior of mutual fund investors and managers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Russ Wermers, 2000. "Mutual Fund Performance: An Empirical Decomposition into Stock-Picking Talent, Style, Transactions Costs, and Expenses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1655-1703, August.
- Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2002. "Investing in equity mutual funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 351-380, March.
- Lu Zheng, 1999. "Is Money Smart? A Study of Mutual Fund Investors' Fund Selection Ability," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 901-933, June.
- Erik R. Sirri & Peter Tufano, 1998. "Costly Search and Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1589-1622, October.
- David K. Musto, 1999. "Investment Decisions Depend on Portfolio Disclosures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 935-952, June.
- Palomino, F.A. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999.
"Should smart investors buy funds with high returns in the past,"
1999-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "Should Smart Investors Buy Funds with High Returns in the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Palomino, Frederic & Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "Should smart investors buy funds with high returns in the past?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rooderkerk, R.P., 2007. "Optimizing product lines and assortments," Other publications TiSEM fa544b38-604e-410b-a5da-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eiling, E., 2007. "Essays on International Finance and Asset Pricing," Other publications TiSEM 5f891179-600e-4965-a5eb-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bellemare, C., 2004. "Microeconometric essays on migration, trust and Satisfaction," Other publications TiSEM e1e9cd8e-64ac-45df-9611-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chvyrkov, O., 2004. "Top management teams of internationalizing firms : Demography, social processes and learning at the top," Other publications TiSEM 25b41423-7a7a-4b46-b14d-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:2024249e-ce62-4693-bc8d-41f8be909395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.