Statistics of Heteroscedastic Extremes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Gantner, M. & Sawitzki, G., 2008. "The Shorth Plot," Discussion Paper 2008-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jansen, Dennis W & de Vries, Casper G, 1991.
"On the Frequency of Large Stock Returns: Putting Booms and Busts into Perspective,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 18-24, February.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Casper de Vries, 1988. "On the frequency of large stock returns: putting booms and busts into perspective," Working Papers 1989-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carmela Quintos & Zhenhong Fan & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2001. "Structural Change Tests in Tail Behaviour and the Asian Crisis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 633-663.
- Phillip Kearns & Adrian Pagan, 1997. "Estimating The Density Tail Index For Financial Time Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 171-175, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinchasik, Daniel Ruben & Hovi, Inger Beate, 2017. "A CO2-fund for the transport industry: The case of Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 186-195.
- Ljungberg, Anders, 2016. "Marginal cost-pricing in the Swedish transport sector – An efficient and sustainable way of funding local and regional public transport in the future?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-166.
- Alois Guger & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016. "Redistribution by the State in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(5), pages 329-345, May.
- repec:sgh:annals:i:44:y:2017:p:69-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:8:p:923-928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominković, D.F. & Bačeković, I. & Ćosić, B. & Krajačić, G. & Pukšec, T. & Duić, N. & Markovska, N., 2016. "Zero carbon energy system of South East Europe in 2050," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1517-1528.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:679-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:45-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:509-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58932 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:661-669 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:347-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:253-260 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-12-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-12-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:19952ae4-25ff-4e1b-8627-d21d7a62375b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.