Block Local to Unity and Continuous Record Asymptotics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perron, Pierre, 1991. "A Continuous Time Approximation to the Stationary First-Order Autoregressive Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 236-252, June.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Moon, Hyungsik Roger & Xiao, Zhijie, 2001.
"How To Estimate Autoregressive Roots Near Unity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 29-69, February.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon & Zhijie Xiao, 1998. "How to Estimate Autoregressive Roots Near Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1191, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Moon, Hyungsik R., 1999. "How to Estimate Autoregressive Roots Near Unity," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt87p2z8zx, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Graham Elliott, 1998. "On the Robustness of Cointegration Methods when Regressors Almost Have Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 149-158, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:400-416 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20010078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .