Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: How different form the “old” members?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian Babetskii, 2006.
"Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States,"
2006/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ian Babetskii, 2007. "Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Artur Radziwill & Mateusz Walewski, 2003. "Future EMU Membership and Wage Flexibility in Selected EU Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0265, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lauer, Charlotte, 1999. "The Effects of European Economic and Monetary Union on Wage Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 36, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- PLASMANS, Joseph & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN POECK, André & MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2002. "The unemployment benefit system and wage flexibility in EMU: time-varying evidence in five countries," Working Papers 2002020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sjef Ederveen & Laura Thissen, 2007. "Can labour market institutions explain high unemployment rates in the new EU member states?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 299-317, September.
- Knoester, Anthonie & van der Windt, Nico, 1987. "Real Wages and Taxation in Ten OECD Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 151-169, February.
- Friedrich Schneider & Christopher Bajada, 2003. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies in the Asia-Pacific," Economics working papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kamil Galuscak & Daniel Munich, 2003. "Microfoundations of the Wage Inflation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2003/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ter:wpaper:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Di Bartolomeo)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.