Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: How different form the “old” members?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artur Radziwill & Mateusz Walewski, 2003. "Future EMU Membership and Wage Flexibility in Selected EU Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0265, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Christopher Bajada, 2003. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies in the Asia-Pacific," Economics working papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- PLASMANS, Joseph & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN POECK, André & MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2002. "The unemployment benefit system and wage flexibility in EMU: time-varying evidence in five countries," Working Papers 2002020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kamil Galuscak & Daniel Munich, 2003. "Microfoundations of the Wage Inflation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2003/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lauer, Charlotte, 1999. "The Effects of European Economic and Monetary Union on Wage Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 36, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ian Babetskii, 2006.
"Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States,"
2006/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ian Babetskii, 2007. "Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Knoester, Anthonie & van der Windt, Nico, 1987. "Real Wages and Taxation in Ten OECD Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 151-169, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Laura Thissen, 2007. "Can labour market institutions explain high unemployment rates in the new EU member states?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 299-317, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rusinova, Desislava & Lipatov, Vilen & Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand, 2015. "How flexible are real wages in EU countries? A panel investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 140-154.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ter:wpaper:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Di Bartolomeo). General contact details of provider: http://wp.comunite.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.