Modeling Interest Rate Parity: A System Dynamics Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John T. Harvey, 2004.
"Deviations from uncovered interest rate parity: a Post Keynesian explanation,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 19-35.
- John Harvey, 2003. "Deviations from Uncovered Interest Rate Parity: A Post Keynesian Explanation," Working Papers 200301, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian PAUN, 2012. "International Financing Decision: A Managerial Perspective," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(3), pages 411-425, July.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2011. "The trend of the real exchange rate overvaluation in open emerging economies: the case of Brazil," Working Papers 0111, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; interest rate parity; system dynamics; institutionalist;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcu:wpaper:200502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Harvey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcuus.html .