Utilising agricultural tariff rate quotas as a development instrument
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alan Matthews & Cathie Laroche-Dupraz, 2001. "Utilising agricultural tariff rate quotas as a development instrument," Trinity Economics Papers 200117, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Matthews & Cathie Laroche-Dupraz, 2005.
"Approche graphique du fonctionnement des contingents tarifaires : effets sur laccès au marché dimportation et le bien-être économique des exportateurs,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 169(3), pages 227-238.
- Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Approche graphique du fonctionnement des contingents tarifaires : effets sur l'accès au marché d'importation et le bien-être économique des exportateurs," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 227-238.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcdceg:200112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.