Business Cycle Synchronization of Turkey with Euro Area and the US : What Has Changed After 2001?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Fatih Ekinci & Gazi Kabas & Enes Sunel, 2013.
"End-Point Bias in Trend-Cycle Decompositions : An Application to the Real Exchange Rates of Turkey,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(3), pages 61-71.
- M. Fatih Ekinci & Gazi Kabas & Enes Sunel, 2013. "End-Point Bias in Trend-Cycle Decompositions : An Application to the Real Exchange Rates of Turkey," Working Papers 1316, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- RNuket Kirci Cevik & Sel Dibooglu & Ali M. Kutan, 2016. "Real and Financial Sector Studies in Central and Eastern Europe: A Review," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 66(1), pages 2-31, February.
- Sofia Gouveia, 2014. "Business cycle correlation between the Euro area and the Balkan countries," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(1), pages 33-49, April.
- P. Fulya Gebeşoğlu & Hasan Murat Ertuğrul, 2014. "GDP Volatility Spillovers from the US and EU to Turkey: A Dynamic Investigation," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 51-66, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Cycle; Wavelet; Structural Change;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .