Kuresel Kriz ve Kredi Egilimleri
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2002.
" Business Fixed Investment: Evidence of a Financial Accelerator in Europe,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 217-235, July.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2000. "Business fixed investment: evidence of a financial accelerator in Europe," Working Paper Series 0037, European Central Bank.
- Roman Horváth, 2005.
"Financial Accelerator Effects in the Balance Sheets of Czech Firms,"
Working Papers IES
96, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Roman Horv??th, 2006. "Financial Accelerator Effects in the Balance Sheets of Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp847, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Horvath, Roman, 2006. "Financial Accelerator Effects in the Balance Sheets of Czech Firms," MPRA Paper 829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1996. "Financial Constraints and Investment: Methodological Issues and International Evidence," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 70-89, Summer.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Defne Mutluer Kurul, 2010. "Kuresel Kriz Surecinde Kamu Bankalarinin ve Ozel Bankalarin Kredi Buyumesine Katkilari," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1009, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:econot:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .