Financial Market Efficiency in a Developing Economy : The Turkish Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. " Efficient Capital Markets: II," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1575-1617, December.
- Ercan Balaban & Kursat Kunter, 1996. "Stock Market Efficiency in a Developing Economy : Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Papers 9612, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Do We Really Know That Financial Markets Are Efficient?," NBER Working Papers 0994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ercan Balaban, 1995. "Informational Efficiency of the Istanbul Securities Exchange and Some Rationale for Public Regulation," Discussion Papers 9502, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ercan Balaban, 1995. "Day of the week effects: new evidence from an emerging stock market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 139-143.
- Peter Cornelius, 1991. "Monetary Policy and the Price Behavior in Emerging Stock Markets," IMF Working Papers 91/27, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Aguilar, Cristobal, 2009. "Regional Wholesale Price Relationships in the Presence of Counter-Seasonal Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:318-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guttler, Caio & Meurer, Roberto & Da Silva, Sergio, 2006. "Informational inefficiency of the Brazilian stockmarket," MPRA Paper 1980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balaban, Ercan & Ozgen, Tolga, 2016. "Trading session effects on stock returns and their conditional volatility: Firm-level evidence from a European Union accession country," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 446(C), pages 264-271.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:dpaper:9611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .