Debt Bias in Corporate Taxation and the Costs of Banking Crises in the EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca, Oana & Tieman, Alexander F., 2019. "Financial sector debt bias," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Schuknecht, Ludger, 2019. "Fiscal-financial vulnerabilities," SAFE White Paper Series 62, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Hugonnier, Julien & Morellec, Erwan, 2017. "Bank capital, liquid reserves, and insolvency risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 266-285.
- Schandlbauer, Alexander, 2017. "How do financial institutions react to a tax increase?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 86-106.
- Bofinger, Peter & Schnabel, Isabel & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Wieland, Volker, 2015. "Zukunftsfähigkeit in den Mittelpunkt. Jahresgutachten 2015/16," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201516.
- Pieter Van der Zwan & Danie Schutte & Waldo Kruggel & Joel Seshabela & Hayley Reynolds & Londiwe Khoza, 2017. "An evaluation of interest deduction limitations to counter base erosion in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsDebt bias; Systemic crisis; Capital structure; Taxation; Allowance for Corporate Equity; Public finance; Bail out;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-01-31 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2015-01-31 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2015-01-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2015-01-31 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2015-01-31 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxpap:0050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Ana Xavier) or (Ioana Diaconescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.