Behavioural Economics and Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2015. "Analysis of dependence of tax behavior on macroeconomic factors: the case of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 69059, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Rosdiana Sijabat, 2018. "Understanding Behavioral Economics: A Narrative Perspective," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(2), pages 77-87, June.
- Tugay Gunel & Irem Didinmez, 2022. "Relationship between rule of law and tax revenues: dynamic panel data analysis," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 46(3), pages 403-419.
- Benno Torgler, 2021. "Behavioral Taxation: Opportunities and Challenges," CREMA Working Paper Series 2021-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Anna P. Kireyenko, 2015. "Methods of investigating taxation in today’s foreign literature," Journal of Tax Reform, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Ural Federal University, vol. 1(2-3), pages 209-228.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Macroeconomic indicators of determination on tax behaviour of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 84002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marius Surugiu & Raluca Mazilescu & Camelia Surugiu, 2020. "Tax compliance: cointegration analysis in romanian context," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 32(1), pages 116-122, December.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Factors for the formation of inefficient states when using tax incentive regimes," MPRA Paper 89141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Fiederling & Jörg Schiller & Frauke von Bieberstein, 2018. "Can we Trust Consumers’ Survey Answers when Dealing with Insurance Fraud?," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 70(2), pages 111-147, May.
- Vincent, Rose Camille, 2023. "Vertical taxing rights and tax compliance norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 443-467.
- Iulia E. Labunets & Igor A. Mayburov, 2022. "The Impact of the Size of Enterprises on Tax Evasion in the Forestry Industry of Russia," Journal of Tax Reform, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Ural Federal University, vol. 8(1), pages 88-101.
- Roukiatou Nikiema & Pam Zahonogo, 2017. "Taxpayer behaviour and institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," BeFinD Working Papers 0119, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Rutkauskas Virgilijus, 2016. "Factors Behind Weak Tax Morale: The Case of European Union Countries," Ekonomika (Economics), Sciendo, vol. 95(3), pages 7-27, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTax compliance; behavioural economics; economic experiments; survey;
All these keywords.
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2014-03-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2014-03-08 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-03-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2014-03-08 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-03-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-03-08 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxpap:0041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gaetan Nicodeme or Ana Xavier or Ioana Diaconescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.