Report NEP-EVO-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger Ulrich & Ansgar Grüne, 2014. "Evolutionary Stability of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp168, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Fremstad, 2014. "Gains from Sharing: Sticky Norms, Endogenous Preferences, and the Economics of Shareable Goods," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till, 2014. "Are groups 'less behavioral'? The case of anchoring," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 188, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy De Clippel & Kareen Rozen, 2014. "Fairness Through the Lens of Cooperative Game Theory: An Experimental Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000904, David K. Levine.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Halevy, Yoram, 2014. "No Two Experiments are Identical," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Feb 2017.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- John E. Roemer, 2014. "Kantian Optimization: An Approach to Cooperative Behavior," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000919, David K. Levine.
- Heckman, James J. & Mosso, Stefano, 2014. "The Economics of Human Development and Social Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 8000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Till Olaf Weber & Jonas Fooken & Benedikt Herrmann, 2014. "Behavioural Economics and Taxation," Taxation Papers 41, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.