Report NEP-PKE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," IPE Working Papers 34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Detzer, Daniel & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Theories of financial crises: An overview," IPE Working Papers 32/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal’s legacy ?," Working Papers 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Till Olaf Weber & Jonas Fooken & Benedikt Herrmann, 2014. "Behavioural Economics and Taxation," Taxation Papers 41, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Heltberg,Rasmus & Lakhani,Sadaf Sayyeda & Sacks,Audrey, 2014. ""They Are Not Like Us": Understanding Social Exclusion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6784, The World Bank.