The first five years project – a cohort study of students awarded NSFAS loans in the first five years 2000-2004
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen & Servaas van der Berg & Heleen Hofmeyr, 2016. "Higher Education Access and Outcomes for the 2008 National Matric Cohort," Working Papers 16/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- van Broekhuizen, Hendrik & van der Berg, Servaas & Hofmeyr, Heleen, 2016. "Higher Education Access and Outcomes for the 2008 South African National Matric Cohort," IZA Discussion Papers 10358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2015. "Teacher Supply in South Africa: A Focus on Initial Teacher Education Graduate Production," Working Papers 07/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; NSFAS; student loans; universities; higher education flow through rate;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .