Efficient Bargains in the Context of Recent Labour Market Experience and Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hart, Robert A. & Moutos, Thomas, 1991. "Efficient bargains in the context of recent labour market experience and policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 169-181, July.
- Robert A. Hart & Thomas Moutos, 1990. "Efficient Bargains in the Context of Recent Labour Market Experience and Policy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-03, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdett, Kenneth & Wright, Randall, 1989. "Unemployment Insurance and Short-Time Compensation: The Effects on Layoffs, Hours per Worker, and Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1479-1496, December.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Temporary Layoffs in the Theory of Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 937-957, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013.
"Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 170-179.
- Inga Hillesheim & Laszlo Goerke, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201310, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 7471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Inga Hillesheim, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chica Páez, Yolanda & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "Union Formation and Bargaining Rules in the Labor Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1995. "Towards a Hierarchical Approach to Trade Union Behaviour," MPRA Paper 15597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stlewp:90/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.