Trends in Excess Returns in Currency and Bond Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin D. D. Evans & Karen K. Lewis, 2017. "Trends in Excess Returns in Currency and Bond Markets," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 2, pages 39-57 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Evans, Martin D. D. & Lewis, Karen K., 1993. "Trends in excess returns in currency and bond markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1005-1019, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Zivot, 1998. "Cointegration and Forward and Spot Exchange Rate Regressions," Econometrics 9812001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Piger, Jeremy, 2002.
"Common stochastic trends, common cycles, and asymmetry in economic fluctuations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1189-1211, September.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy Piger, 2000. "Common Stochastic Trends, Common Cycles, and Asymmetry in Economic Fluctuations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1465, Econometric Society.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy Piger, 2000. "Common Stochastic Trends, Common Cycles, and Asymmetry in Economic Fluctuations," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0021, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy Piger, 2000. "Common Stochastic Trends, Common Cycles, and Asymmetry in Economic Fluctuations," Working Papers 0021, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy M. Piger, 2001. "Common stochastic trends, common cycles, and asymmetry in economic fluctuations," Working Papers 2001-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy M. Piger, 2000. "Common stochastic trends, common cycles, and asymmetry in economic fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 681, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark, Nelson C & Wu, Yangru, 1998.
"Rethinking Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity: The Role of Covariance Risk and Noise,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1686-1706, November.
- Nelson Mark & Yangru Wu, 1998. "Rethinking Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity: The Role of Covariance Risk and Noise," Working Papers 98-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:osu:osuewp:014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sekioua, Sofiane H., 2006. "Nonlinear adjustment in the forward premium: evidence from a threshold unit root test," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 164-183.
- Zivot, Eric, 2000. "Cointegration and forward and spot exchange rate regressions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 785-812, December.
- Engel, Charles, 1996.
"The forward discount anomaly and the risk premium: A survey of recent evidence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 123-192, June.
- Charles Engel, 1995. "The Forward Discount Anomaly and the Risk Premium: A Survey of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie-Josée Godbout & Simon van Norden, 1996. "Unit-Root Test and Excess Returns," Staff Working Papers 96-10, Bank of Canada.
- Chakraborty, Avik, 2009. "Learning, The Forward Premium Puzzle, And Market Efficiency," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 31-57, May.
- Delcoure, Natalya & Barkoulas, John & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya, 2003. "The forward rate unbiasedness hypothesis reexamined: evidence from a new test," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 83-93, May.
- Natalya Delcoure & John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 2000. "The Forward Rate Unbiasedness Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence from a New Test," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 464, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Charles Nelson & Jeremy Piger & Eric Zivot, 1999.
"Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Markov Regime-Switching,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0040, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles Nelson & Jeremy Piger & Eric Zivot, 1999. "Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Markov Regime-Switching," Working Papers 0040, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "Efficiency testing revisited: a foreign exchange market with Bayesian learning," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 367-385, June.
- Philip Rothman, "undated". "Table of Contents, List of Contributors, and Introduction to NONLINEAR TIME SERIES ANALYSIS OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL DATA, Kluwer Academic Press, edited," Working Papers 9812, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Nelson C. Mark & Yangru Wu, 1997. "Risk, Policy Rules, and Noise: Rethinking Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-041/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:92-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Murphy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.