The Wealth Position of Immigrant Families in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"What explains the wealth gap between immigrants and the New Zealand born?,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 131-162.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," Working Papers in Economics 07/02, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap Between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0715, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap Between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," Working Papers 07_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Sierminska, Eva, 2011.
"The immigrant/native wealth gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg,"
Working Paper Series
1302, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Eva Sierminska, 2011. "The Immigrant/Native Wealth Gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 57, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2008.
"The Asset Portfolios of Native-Born and Foreign-Born Households,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2008. "The Asset Portfolios of Native-born and Foreign-born Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 567, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Katrin B. Anacker, 2013. "Immigrating, Assimilating, Cashing in? Analyzing Property Values in Suburbs of Immigrant Gateways," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 720-745, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic diversity and immigration; Household assets; debts and wealth; Household; family and personal income; Immigrants and non-permanent residents; Income; pensions; spending and wealth; Integration of newcomers; Labour market and income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2003197e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .