Wealth and Price Distribution by Diffusive Approximation in a Repeated Prediction Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Giachini, Daniele, 2017. "Wealth and price distribution by diffusive approximation in a repeated prediction market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 473-479.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- L. C. MacLean & W. T. Ziemba & G. Blazenko, 1992. "Growth Versus Security in Dynamic Investment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1562-1585, November.
- Alina Beygelzimer & John Langford & David Pennock, 2012. "Learning Performance of Prediction Markets with Kelly Bettors," Papers 1201.6655, arXiv.org.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dindo, Pietro, 2014.
"Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-146.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2010. "Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules," LEM Papers Series 2010/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2015. "Drift criteria for persistence of discrete stochastic processes on the line," LEM Papers Series 2015/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonard Maclean & William Ziemba & Yuming Li, 2005. "Time to wealth goals in capital accumulation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 343-355.
- repec:reg:rpubli:460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Bottazzi & Daniele Giachini, 2016. "Far from the Madding Crowd: Collective Wisdom in Prediction Markets," LEM Papers Series 2016/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsPrediction Markets; Heterogeneous Beliefs; Fractional Kelly Rule; Invariant Distribution; Diffusive Approximation; Fokker Planck Equation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2016/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .