Financing Professional Sports Facilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Berri & Anthony C. Krautmann, 2006. "Shirking on the Court: Testing for the Incentive Effects of Guaranteed Pay," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 536-546, July.
- Anthony C. Krautmann & John L. Solow, 2009. "The Dynamics of Performance Over the Duration of Major League Baseball Long-Term Contracts," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 10(1), pages 6-22, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Banks Have Interest Rate Swapped $20 Billion From Taxpayer Pockets
by Mark Bergen in Mark Bergen (Econometro) on 2012-01-13 22:00:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Matheson, 2012.
"Assessing the infrastructure impact of mega-events in emerging economies,"
1203, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor Matheson, 2012. "Assessing the infrastructure impact of mega-events in emerging economies," Working Papers 1201, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2013.
"Infrastructure Investments and Mega-Sports Events: Comparing the Experience of Developing and Industrialized Countries,"
1305, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2013. "Infrastructure Investments and Mega-Sports Events: Comparing the Experience of Developing and Industrialized Countries," Working Papers 1302, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Narme, Thibaut, 2013. "On the dynamic of franchise (re)location in the North-American sport leagues," MPRA Paper 50873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStadiums; arenas; sports; subsidies;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .