Quantum Cat's Dilemma: an Example of Intransitivity in a Quantum Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "The Next Stage: Quantum Game Theory," Departmental Working Papers 18, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szczypińska, Anna & Piotrowski, Edward W., 2008.
"Projective market model approach to AHP decision making,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3982-3986.
- Anna Szczypinska & Edward W. Piotrowski, 2007. "Projective Market Model Approach to AHP Decision-Making," Papers 0709.4358, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2007.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Quantum Transmemetic Intelligence," Departmental Working Papers 27, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Anna Szczypinska & Edward W. Piotrowski, "undated". "Projective Market Model Approach to AHP Decision-Making," Departmental Working Papers 32, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jerzy Luczka, "undated". "The relativistic velocity addition law optimizes a forecast gambler's profit," Departmental Working Papers 31, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sla:eakjkl:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epslapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.