The Extensive Margin of Trade under Alternative Monetary Policy Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2009. "The extensive margin of trade under alternative monetary policy regimes," Post-Print halshs-00422071, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2009. "The Extensive Margin of Trade under Alternative Monetary Policy Regimes," Post-Print halshs-00451413, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Berthou & Lionel Fontagné, 2008. "The Euro and the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Trade: Evidence from French Firm Level Data," Working Papers 2008-06, CEPII research center.
- Christian Broda & David W. Weinstein, 2004. "Variety Growth and World Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 139-144, May.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2004. "The Cost of Nominal Inertia in NNS Models," NBER Working Papers 10889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1996.
"Prices, output, and hours: An empirical analysis based on a sticky price model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 505-533, June.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1994. "Prices, Output and Hours: An Empirical Analysis Based on a Sticky Price Model," NBER Working Papers 4948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2005. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Exports," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 704-723, June.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo, 2007.
"Productivity, terms of trade and the `home market effect',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 99-127, September.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2007. "Productivity, terms of trade and the 'home market effect'," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176911, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsExtensive Margin; Variety Effect; Monetary Union; Monetary Policy;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-10-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-10-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-10-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:08-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .