Report NEP-OPM-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2008. "Import Price Dynamics in Major Advanced Economies and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 08-39, Bank of Canada.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2008. "The Extensive Margin of Trade under Alternative Monetary Policy Regimes," Cahiers de recherche 08-09, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Costas Arkolakis & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Vertical specialization and international business cycle synchronization," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Nooman Rebei & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2008. "Optimal Pass-Through of Oil Prices in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities," Cahiers de recherche 0831, CIRPEE.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2008. "The Welfare Gains of Trade Integration in the European Monetary Union," Cahiers de recherche 08-10, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: An Application of Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate (BEER) to Nigeria," MPRA Paper 10343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Nucci, Francesco, 2008. "Exchange Rate, Employment and Hours: What Firm-Level Data Say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08049, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration," Research Department Publications 4581, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Long, Dara, 2008. "Purchasing Power Parity and Real Exchange Rate in Japan," MPRA Paper 11173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Gonzalo Llosa & Vicente Tuesta, 2006. "Determinacy and Learnability of Monetary Policy Rules in Small Open Economies," Research Department Publications 4479, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Giri, Rahul, 2008. "Local Costs of Distribution, International Trade Costs and Micro Evidence on the Law of One Price," MPRA Paper 11006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Sep 2008.
- Uluc Aysun & Adam Honig, 2008. "Bankruptcy Costs, Liability Dollarization, and Vulnerability to Sudden Stops," Working papers 2008-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2008. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers ECARES 2008_005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 2008. "Do Tax Cuts Generate Twin Deficits? A Multi-Country Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0832, CIRPEE.